Monday, August 15, 2011

Just another working day

Well it's just another Monday, a day of waking up early and getting ready for the 8-5 job, taking the kiddo to pre-school and making sure the older one wakes up so he can walk to gramma's house.  I know I am just yapping to myself as I type this, but its ok.. sometimes I just need something to keep myself from going totally insane. 
We have been working hard on getting the kitchen redone, well the hubbs has been working his butt off. I try but some days are way better then others.  Today I seem to have a bit more energy then I did yesterday and the day before so thats a bonus.  I can maybe go home and get some drawers built and installed... maybe..
I am suppose to have a honey pot cake baked for a little one by the end of the week... but with out a kitchen that is starting to look impossible.. I will need to borrow a kitchen!  yikes! I think I can find a way to manage though ...

Carrot cake.. I have a few that I like but I think I will go for the fav.. I will post on that as soon as I get it made!

Until then... C-ya

No comments:

Post a Comment