Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A cupcake project

I know I should be thinking diet, weight loss, blah blah blah......

I however am a rebel.. I am thinking chocolate, caramels, sugar, frosting... mmmm.....
I am going to do a dare I say it... a cupcake challenge, I will do a different cupcake a week (boy is my hubby's co-workers going to be mad) I cant have all those cupcakes in my home, so my creations are going to work with the hubbs, I would take them to my work but there are just not that many people in my office so I would end up eating them all and well.. I just cant do that if I am trying to lose some weight... LOL...
Anywho... tonight I will be baking up some banana cupcakes with how bout a chocolate frosting... and I will even enlist the help of the 4 year old!

Hope it turns out yummy... I'll post pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment