Monday, January 9, 2012

Reset button!

I totally need a reset button on my life, not my family life that part is doing great.. but on my physical and mental life, I need to rethink my goals in life, but before I even get into that I need to restart my mental state.  I guess what I mean is i need to get off my fat butt and and think about how I sabotage myself when it comes to eating right and getting exercise. 
I need to lose some weight, but I did not make that my new years resolution... because that is just so played out... lol..

My goal for this month is to cook right and start moving

First: I am going to create a healthy menu for the week... (I will allow myself one "free" day where I do not have to cook)
Second: I will make a schedule for the days I will go walking (I usually do my walking during my lunch hour at work)
Third: I am going to use this blog to record my success.. and failures... so I will have to hold myself accountable for my actions!
here's to making it happen!!


I want to wear this dress I saw on this site http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-727-red-fir.aspx by the end of the year and look good in it

No comments:

Post a Comment